Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to check temporary focus lost in SWT controls

The underlying OS doesn't distinguish between lost focus in the same
dialog or between dialogs. There is always a control which lose the
focus and one which receives the focus.

You can use Shell listener to detect the focus events due to shell
activation/deactivation.

Hope this helps,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools