[platform-swt-dev] Re: API consistency

Steve Northover wrote:

Not really. You don't have to move the discussion over there. Here is fine. You need to be aware that we care about native implementations, that's all.

I know... I was also trying to address the 'not supported everywhere' argument by starting with a software only version so that something is doable everywhere, while still coming up with some form of API that would work with hardware support. I can't imagine it can't be done.

*"Laurent M." <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>*
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2008 06:22 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

Steve Northover wrote:

 > The result of our investigate is on the e4 incubator.  We were able to
 > implement a prototype portable native animation and effects API for WPF,
 > Flex and Dojo.  In order for this API to become real, more work in
 > necessary.  How about moving the discussion over to the e4 inclubator
 > mailing list?

:) lol... I have a knack for talking about the wrong things in the wrong
places don't I .... oh well.. I might get it one day. which one is the
e4 incubator mailing list?