[platform-swt-dev] Re: API consistency

Steve Northover wrote:

The result of our investigate is on the e4 incubator. We were able to implement a prototype portable native animation and effects API for WPF, Flex and Dojo. In order for this API to become real, more work in necessary. How about moving the discussion over to the e4 inclubator mailing list?

:) lol... I have a knack for talking about the wrong things in the wrong places don't I .... oh well.. I might get it one day. which one is the e4 incubator mailing list?

*"Laurent M." <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>*
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2008 05:28 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[platform-swt-dev] Re: API consistency

but has a name smack in the middle of the official SWT API namespace,
and is structured as the rest of the official projects... so it looks
real but is not real. ok. [I have built a animation extension, so I was
wondering about an official SWT animation naming]

what about image filtering and transformation? [my previous post] do you
have any plans in that direction that you might want to share?