[platform-swt-dev] SWT.COLOR_XXXX

I noticed that in the carbon SWT implementation, there is no way (other than a hidden temporary shell followed by a snapshot to a Image and a getPixel(0,0)) to get access to the brush used to paint a shell. I needed that to make a toolbar gradient fade into the rest of the panel without assuming that all the platforms use RGB(232,232,232) like leopard. Would it make sense to add a SWT.COLOR_SHELL_BACKGROUND system color? (don't have the time to investige all other platforms).

lm/

Back to the top