Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: swt carbon

Please go to the bug reports you entered and add a comment that asks why the patch has not been applied.  Thanks!

"Laurent M." <totolaricot@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2008 02:57 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Re: swt carbon

the code in question is in bugzilla... the "?" was about your "Please
ping the individual bug reports"

quid?