Re: [platform-swt-dev] getElement from database

hi bryan, LabelProvider implements ITableProvider.
That error was a typing error, the best i can get is to populate my table
just with the last element from the select(i didn't understan how to let the
table viewer read for example a vector of array, or an bidimensional array).
Also, the row is written in every columns of my table.
something like
 a a a
 b b b
 c c c