Re: [platform-swt-dev] Porting eclipse to macosx-gtk-x86

Hi Tom

A Cocoa port is under development

/Jacob

On Jun 6, 2008, at 17:17, Tom Bates wrote:
Hi All,
I've got an eclipse based application that currently runs on Windows and Linux.  It requires Java 1.6.  Problem is that Eclipse on macosx only has Carbon support and Carbon isn't supported by Java 1.6.
I figured the route to go would be to create a macosx based eclipse using gtk and then run my application using it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Tom