[platform-swt-dev] Re: How to import a SSL certificate file(PKCS12) in Linux with SWT Browser? (Grant Gayed)

> I think that nsI* will be the only way to do this, unless the content can
> be copied directly into the profile somehow (yes, sounds dangerous, if
> possible at all).
>
> Grant

thanks Grant!
We once copied two files from Firefox profix(cert8.db,key3.db) to eclipse profile, but seems it doesn't work well as expected. We are investigating these to util tools.
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/certutil.html
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/pk12util.html

Any other ideas?

-Hai Jie Wu