[platform-swt-dev] SWT Layout spoils in time

Hi there,

Hope can find help. I have provided a customer with a SWT interfaced
applications. They are using it on Windows XP and they told me recently that
the layout spoils (for example, the button that needs to be under the text
field comes next to it) when left open for 2-3 hours. In the beginning, the
interface is all normal and I have no idea what happens to the interface to
cause that.

Thank you in advance.

Gokhan