Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa Buttons and vertical size

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the patches and continuing work. Sorry I haven't had a chance to review your work yet. Getting 3.4 out the door has been taking up all of our time recently.

Yeah I can imagine :-)

As to where we change the style of the button, the answer is simple - we don't. That's a carbon behavior that we're getting for free. If I remember correctly Cocoa will just center the button in the space you specify.

Yes, that's what Cocoa does. I guess I'll just leave it at that then.

In Control textExtent, we would probably not use instance variables, but just create the Cocoa objects as we need them. That decision could be revisited if performance became a problem, but we normally try to avoid instance variables when we can.

Alright. I'll submit a patch for this bug as soon as I have tested it a bit more.

Regards
Kristian

Back to the top