I have also used your link to create a combo with images. I haven't done any research, however, to let the image also appear in the collapsed state. Are you willing to provide some code?

regards,

Kenneth

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:19 AM, michael <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those interested, it was quite easy to modify the Combo code to have a
Composite which then had a Label and Text instead of the default Text only,
resulting in the ability to display an image in the collapsed state of the
Combo. See attached image.

I used
http://www.javawiki.org/2006_03_03/enhancing-the-combo-widget-with-images/
as a guide. Thanks Tom.

Regards,
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of michael
Sent: Wednesday, 9 April 2008 3:58 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Combo with image

All,

Some time ago there was some talk on this list regarding creating an
image-combo box, @see
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.swt/msg28462.html

The custom control at
http://www.javawiki.org/2006_03_03/enhancing-the-combo-widget-with-images/
works fine however I am trying to display an image in the NON drop-down
state of the combo and have so-far tried un-successfully to do so.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might create this, or if something
already exists?

Regards,
Michael