[platform-swt-dev] Selection in TableViewer

Hi,

I am really new in the SWT development. I don't know how to solve my
problem. In a column in a TableViewer there is a ColorCellEditor. When
the focus is lost, the background of each cell in this column is painted
in the chosen color. The TableViewers properites are SWT.SINGLE |
SWT.BORDER | SWT.FULL_SELECTION | SWT.H_SCROLL | SWT.V_SCROLL);
When I select one row, the color of the column which is showing the
chosen color is overwritten by the selection color and always grey in my
case. How can I avoid that the selection is not shown in the color
column ?

Thanks,
Oliver

Back to the top