Re: [platform-swt-dev] a problem with windows vista

Please upgrade to Eclipse 3.3 or 3.4. There hvae been multiple fixes to
address Vista specific problems in 3.2.0.
If you are still crashing with 3.3/3.4, please report the bug at
https://bugs.eclipse.org.
Kevin

             igor rossi
             <kunz77it@yahoo.i
             t>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-swt-dev-                                          cc
             bounces@eclipse.o
             rg                                                    Subject
                                       [platform-swt-dev] a problem with
                                       windows vista
             04/03/2008 09:52
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               SWT component
             developers list."
             <platform-swt-dev
               @eclipse.org>

Good morning,
I use eclipse 3.2 with vista and i've often a problem.
Infact when I am writeing a class eclipse close itself
and I lost all unsaved informations.
I've try to modify(increase) the max memory allowed
but the problem is unsolving.
My computer has 3 Gb Ram.
Please send me a reply because I have no idea to
resolve,
thanks you.
p.s. Sorry but my english is not very god

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La casella di posta intelligente.
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html