Re: [platform-swt-dev] Is anyone actively working on the SWT Cocoa bindings?

I would think one of the primary benefits is that the Carbon API is
seemingly "going away" and will not be supported on 64-bit
architectures.  Apple has pretty much signaled that future development
for OSX should utilize the Cocoa API.