Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Is anyone actively working on the SWT Cocoa bindings?

Grant Gayed has been quietly fixing things too when he has time.  We've all been chipping away at it a bit, but it's not part of the Eclipse 3.4 plan.  In any case, please go ahead and enter bug reports.  If you are planning to look at a larger chunk (like Alex is doing with Drag & Drop), post to this list and let us know. Thanks for your interest!

"Marc Prud'hommeaux" <mwp1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2008 01:17 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Re: Is anyone actively working on the SWT Cocoa                bindings?

Scott & Alex-

I'm delighted to hear that there is more interest and activity than I
fist detected, and that it sounds like it will be ramping up even
more! I will definitely start working more with it and, at the very
least, file some more bug reports.

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux