[platform-swt-dev] porting SWT

Hello,
  I'm doing some research on porting SWT.  Specifically, I'd like to know exactly what it would take to port SWT to use SDL as the "backend" or platform.  My understanding of SWT is that to port it, you need to reimplement the DLL or shared library for that platform.  Is there any documentation on exactly what interface needs to be implemented to make this work?  Where is the best starting point for a project like this?  Thanks in advance!

--
Clayton Hicklin
chicklin@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top