[platform-swt-dev] Can't start SWT/Cocoa

I tried to ask this question in the newsgroup but had no answer.

I set up the workspace to use SWT from CVS. When I set it for Carbon, everything works fine. If I delete the carbon plugin I get the UnsatisfiedLinkError so I'm sure I use libraries from my workspace. Then I delete Carbon plugin. D/l the Cocoa one. Replace the SWT classpath to classpath_cocoa.

Now when I start ControlExample I see the UnsatisfiedLinkError. If I add "-Djava.library.path=${project_loc:org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx}" to VM args, application fails with "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: dev/workspace/org/eclipse/swt/cocoa/ macosx" I tried recreating workspace from scratch (i.e. without setting up Carbon port first) but still see the same problem.

I am running MacOS X 10.5.1/iMac C2D.

Is there some configuration step I missed?

Best regards,
Eugene

Back to the top