Re: [platform-swt-dev] Feature request

It is unlikely we will be adding this method.  At one point, we were going to replace the implementation of CCombo with Combo.  Adding an API that exposes the arrow button would limit this option.

"ESCALLE Thomas RD-MAPS-GRE" <thomas.escalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/27/2007 09:15 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>i

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Feature request

Hello,

I would like to now if it is possible to add getter to the arrow Button and to the text Text of the CCombo class of the swt plugin.

Indeed, I'm working on an open source project named CLIF (http://clif.objectweb.org) and in this project i need to access the arrow button to add a listener on it.

From this time i create my own class MyCCombo with this getter but i would like to know if it is possible to add these getters in the next release of the swt plugin.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.