Re: [platform-swt-dev] Sweet Cocoa

Hello, and welcome!
Start by reading the little news item at the top of this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/
Thanks!
Carolyn

Re: [platform-swt-dev] Sweet Cocoa

sky yan
to:
Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
11/21/2007 06:05 AM

Sent by:
platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I also would like to make contribution to SWT/Cocoa, I am working on Mac
OS X 10.5 .

Where should I start?

On Nov 18, 2007 2:07 AM, Steve Northover <Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx>