Re: [platform-swt-dev] Sweet Cocoa

I was trying to play with this, and the control example is failing right away when creating the display on:

if (OS.GetCurrentProcess (psn) == OS.noErr) {

Do I need to rebuild the native libraries?  I see two libraries in org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx.  Are those the native libraries that need to be loaded ?  Where do the native libraries get loaded in SWT?  Stepping through the debugger I never saw a call to loadLibrary().

Bryan