De : platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de
jamie.guillemette@xxxxxx
Envoyé : mardi 6 novembre 2007 15:17
À : Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Cc : Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.;
platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [platform-swt-dev] Refresh problem after minimize / maximize

With reguards to the error displaying / drawing the screen.

It may relate to a known Java / Directx bug.

Try this... and report back

Start your application.
and cause the display problem to happen
Then....
>From "run" type in "conf" (without the quotes)
This will launch ms net meetting
Now try to cause the bug to occur again..

See if the problem goes away.

Thanks,
Jamie M. Guillemette
IT Solutions Developer
TD Enterprise Technology Solutions
275 Dundas Street, 11th Floor, London
(519) 663-1952

             Drivet
             Grégoire
             <gdrivet@so                                                To
             pragroup.co         "Eclipse Platform SWT component
             m>                  developers list."
             Sent by:            <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-sw                                                cc
             t-dev-bounc
             es@eclipse.                                           Subject
             org                 RE: [platform-swt-dev] Refresh problem
                                 after minimize / maximize

             11/06/2007
             06:51 AM

               Please
             respond to
              "Eclipse
              Platform
                 SWT
              component
             developers
               list."
             <platform-s
             wt-dev@ecli
              pse.org>

We have the issue immediatly after the minimize/maximize.
When you say you "resize" the application, is it a resize using the mouse
or you hard changed the size of your objects
directly in your Java code?

Regards,

Greg