[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] FAQ inacurancy
- From: "Bowling, Zaccariah" <zbowling@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:03:57 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acgb+CprGOwQMSTbSjqXtlLpc9vXmAAAJjhg
- Thread-topic: FAQ inacurancy
The question "Why is the Print menu item disabled in Eclipse on GTK (Linux, UNIX)" and "What do I need to run SWT on Linux/GTK?", it says to check the version of GTK+, run "rpm -q gtk2". This is only correct for RedHat Linux, not just Linux/Unix in general. I suggest changing to "gtk-config --version".