Re: [platform-swt-dev] DND FileTransfert on linux

I haven't test it but i have read it to write my coe. I'll try that on next monday.

Nicolas

2007/10/19, Duong Nguyen <duongn@xxxxxxxxxx >:

Can you run the DNDExample, select the FileTransfer type and enter some files? Does it work when you perform the drag and drop?

Duong

"nicolas LINGOIS" <nicolas.lingois@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/19/2007 04:45 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] DND FileTransfert on linux

hello there,
i have implemented a DND on a treeview.
It works on win-xp ( with eclipse 3.2.1 and 3.3.1) and on mac ( eclipse 3.3.1) but not on linux ( eclipse 3.2.1 and 3.3.1)
I tryed to replace FileTransfert by using TextTransfert and it works ! but unfortunalety, i need a String[] for my DataTransfert.
Does anyone know how to fix that or is it unsupported yet ?

Regards,
platform-swt-dev mailing list
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx