[platform-swt-dev] Why MouseWheel doesn't work sometimes ?

Hi !

Reproducing in this snippet () the case of our program,
I whish to know why, when focus control is on check/push or text widget on the right,
the mouse wheel events doesn't move the vertical scroll bar ?

This seems belong to secondary ScrolledComposite contained inside the one displaying
vertical scroll bar.  But as this secondary SC does not display any scroll bar,
the expected behavior (my simple way of thinking), is to forward mousewheel event to
parent's scrolledcomposite.
Do I am wrong thinking that ?

Thanks for your help !

Arnaud de MUYSER.