Re: [platform-swt-dev] Alignment Problems with ExpandBar within SashBar

I'm not sure I understand your problem. The resulting window looks as expected.

I'm not sure why you needed as SashForm. Can you clarify the problem?

This is what I see.

BTW, you should ask this type of questions in the SWT newgroup (http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt).

Duong

"Tony Rosequist" <tonyr1988@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/09/2007 11:41 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Alignment Problems with ExpandBar within SashBar

Whenever I put anything in an ExpandBar within a SashBar, the alignment is weird whenever it is expanded. As you can see from the demo I attached, the StyledText box's left border is too far left (for what I need, anyway). I haven't found any way to move it right a few pixels so that it's actually *within* the SashForm box. I want it to look similar to the right side.

Is this possible?

P.S. This is my first post on the mailing list, so hi! I'm new to SWT, and love it so far. But I'm still a newbie, so bear with me. :)