Re: [platform-swt-dev] TreeBorder in RCP FormPage

ok, thanks so far! :-)

Tobias

             Tom Schindl
             <tom.schindl@best
             solution.at>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform SWT component
             platform-swt-dev-         developers list."
             bounces@eclipse.o         <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             rg                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             28.08.2007 14:18          Re: [platform-swt-dev] TreeBorder
                                       in RCP FormPage

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               SWT component