Re: [platform-swt-dev] Color or other Font for ComboViewer items ?

Hi,

Such questions should be asked at the swt-newsgroup. In short this is
not possible with Combo because this element is not based upon
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Item.

People have already resolved this kind of problem:
http://www.richclient2.eu/2006_03_03/enhancing-the-combo-widget-with-images/

The only thing you now need todo is create a Viewer around this widget.

Tom