From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 31, 2007 8:38 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Accessibility support for SWT customized widgetdoesn't work properly

Hi All

I have a question about accessibility support for SWT customized widget. I developed a customized menu widget using a shell. I also implemented accessibility for it by using the Accessibility APIs provided by SWT. I just tested it with JAWS and compared the responses with SWT menu, my menu does not say "leaving menu" when it is closed but SWT menu. Appreciate if someone can explain me why it is not. Is it a restriction in SWT accessibility support?

Regards,
Inoka

Back to the top