[platform-swt-dev] Develop app with SWT for linux & windows

Title: Develop app with SWT for linux & windows

Hi,

We are developing a mail client using SWT ( looks great and is very fast). I am still concered about two things:

- How can we develop the appl for both Linux and Windows within the same Eclipse project. (At the moment we use Win. )
- How can we deploy the standalone application? Will it be one win- and one linux-jar? What part of swt do we need to include?

Please help me out and make it possible do develop the app. In SWT.

Cheers,

//mikael

Back to the top