[platform-swt-dev] Regarding swt shell focus problem...

Hi,
 I'm Ashok, new to this forum.
 OS Spec:
   WindowsXP professional, Eclipse 3.3M4, JDK1.4.11, Browser - Firefox2.0.0.4.

 I'm doing AJAX implementations in my local web page. The purpose of the request is to open a requested SWT-Shell window, which is my own. The problem i'm facing is, the window which is opened is not getting focus. I tried with setFocus(), setActive(), SWT OS handles, etc. But no use.
 My application is a RCP one. The processes i'm doing are,
   1. Running RCP appln.
   2. After the window came, it'll automatically send to system tray.
   3. One display, one shell.
   4. Now i'm creating new shell, thro AJAX request, which is giving problem.

  Please help me in this.

Thanx and Regards,
  Ashok.