[platform-swt-dev] Multicolumn Tree with editable cells

Hi,
can someone point me to an example for a tree with multiple columns (see
image here:
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/SWT-JFace-Eclipse/SWTTreeWithMulticolumns.htm)
where I can edit the cells of column 2,3,...?

I tried to combine the example in the link above with the TreeEditor of this
example
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/SWT-JFace-Eclipse/DemonstratesTreeEditor.htm,
but only the items of column 1 (the tree structure) are editable.

Btw, a stupid question, but: what is the main difference between a Tree and
a TreeViewer (or a Table and a TableViewer)? How do I decide which one to
use?

Thanks
Edi