[platform-swt-dev] Tree sizing on XP

I posted this on the newsgroups but got no response, so I will try
here..

I am using Eclipse 3.3 M7. After creating a tree and then expanding
the branches, I am calling pack to get a preferred size.
Under GTK the size is enough to display the whole tree
without scroll bars. (It is just a test there are only
5 items). Under Windows XP it sizes it WAY to small. Just
enough to display one item. Does XP not size the tree the same
and if so how do I calculate the amount of space I need?

--
Dave Smith
CANdata Systems Ltd

Back to the top