Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT custom widget for ip address input field with netmask

SWT does not have a widget for this purpose, but check out the Nebula project's FormattedText widget. The MaskFormatter might work for you.

<http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/formattedtext/formattedtext.php>

--
Peter