Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to create a pen with the width less than 1

I'm confuse with that.

The pen width isn't represented in pixels?

So, how can a pen width can be less than 1 pixel?

Latest 3.3 SWT supports that. See GC.setLineAttributes().

Silenio

"Long, Bin" <blong@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2007 05:36 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] How to create a pen with the width less than 1

Hi, everyone.

In SWT 's source, I can see the following code:

org.eclipse.swt.graphics.GC.java

int createGdipPen() {
        …
        int pen = Gdip.Pen_new(color, Math.max (1, width));
        …
}

My question is how to create a pen with the width less than 1. Does not the SWT support that?

Thanks

Bin