Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem of runnig SWT Application by making jar bundel on MAC OS Platform

Did you follow the instructions from http://www.eclipse.org/swt/macosx/ ?

"saurabh srivastava" <saurabh.rsspl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2007 02:51 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[platform-swt-dev] Problem of runnig SWT Application by making jar        bundel on MAC OS Platform

Dear all
 I am making a jar bundel of SWT Browser  application  and included all the library(.jnilib) and class jar file necessary to run the application on MAC OS.After duble cliking the jar bundel i am getting the following error.
    at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.evenProc3(Browser.java:398) on MAC OS console.
 The version software platform i am using:
    1)MAC OS version: 10.3.9
    2) Java version: 1.4.1
    4)SWT Version: jar  file for SWT i am using org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.v3232m.jar.
 Can any one help me in this regards.Pls rpl me urgently.
with warm regards
platform-swt-dev mailing list