[platform-swt-dev] Problem of runnig SWT Application by making jar bundel on MAC OS Platform

Dear all

 I am making a jar bundel of SWT Browser  application  and included all the library(.jnilib) and class jar file necessary to run the application on MAC OS.After duble cliking the jar bundel i am getting the following error.

java.lang.NullpointerException
    at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.evenProc3(Browser.java:398) on MAC OS console.

 The version software platform i am using:

    1)MAC OS version: 10.3.9
    2) Java version: 1.4.1
    4)SWT Version: jar  file for SWT i am using org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.v3232m.jar.

 Can any one help me in this regards.Pls rpl me urgently.

with warm regards
saurabh srivastava

Back to the top