Re: [platform-swt-dev] JFace

Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 2:16:32 PM, Rodrigo Lago Manteiga wrote:

> Hi all,

> I am creating an application with SWT and have added JFace Completion
> editor.
> IŽve had to turn the project to "plugin project" to be able to use JFace. Is
> there another way?

> I would like to know about the way that it depends of Eclipse now and how to
> create a stand alone executable without dependencies.

> Thanks to all!

I'm not sure how up-to-date this is, but try reading this
article:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ecgui1/

In general though this list is for discussing the
development of SWT.  It wasn't setup for user questions, or
for JFace discussion.  Try the newsgroups for additional
help.

Hope this helps,
David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx