[platform-swt-dev] Getting access to async threads

Hi.

I have an issue with an application I'm writing at the moment, to do with the threading.

A lot of async are backed up on the GUI and I want to clear them all out quickly. Is there any way of getting access to the Async threads that are being run in order to stop them.

What I've done at the moment is keep a reference to all of the Runnables that are being run as Asyncs.

Any help at all with this would be great.
Thanks
James

Back to the top