[platform-swt-dev] looking for an swt expert

We have a development team with several strong java developers although we are not super-expert in SWT. We occasionally run into an unusual problem or question regarding SWT where we would like some advice or direction from a true expert.

We are interested in establishing a relationship with this sort of SWT expert  where we would pay for time spent answering/researching questions and its possible that in some cases we might also want some coding help. I see us needing somewhere between 0 and 8 hours of this person's time a month. If you would be a good fit and interested in this sort of thing or know someone who would be, please reply or give me a call at 612-834-8764. Thanks.

Jim O'Donnell

IOSemantics

Back to the top