[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] cannot sort contents of TableViewer by ViewerSorter, when SWT.VIRTUAL is setted
- From: Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:40:10 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Macintosh/20070221)
1. Ask these questions at the newsgroup
2. Yes this is intended, if you use VIRTUAL viewers can not sort
appropiately if you are not using a deferred content provide we will
provide this feature in 3.3.
Daisuke Kameda schrieb:
> Hi All,
> I have written the program which sorts the contents of Table using
> ViewerSorter. However, if SWT.VIRTUAL is specified when generating
> TableViewer in order to improve the performance of a table,
> ViewerSorter cannot sort Table contents.
> Is this action a bug? or is it specification?