Re: [platform-swt-dev] What's the best way to package SWT components?

An Eclipse plug-in can be packaged as a JAR file, which can be used anywhere a normal jar can. For all intents and purposes it IS a jar, just with some extra manifest files that Eclipse/Equinox/OSGi uses. I would say to package it as a plugin jar so it can be used in both situations.

Matthew

Brian Sam-Bodden wrote:
I'm wondering what is the best way to package SWT components? As an Eclipse Plugin, simple Jar or other ideas?