[platform-swt-dev] What's the plan of porting SWT on Cocoa

Hi,All
I noticed some controls, such as trayitem, were implemented on Cocoa in recent SWT builds. But most controls and event function are still on Carbon. So I am wondering what the plan is. Will eclipse re-build whole SWT on cocoa?

Actually, I am very interested in building SWT on cocoa and have done some initial works so the eclipse plan is very important to me. If there is a plan, I would like to join it and do some help. If not, Could you let me know the reason, resource shortage? high risk? or something else?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards
Alfred Yang

Back to the top