Re: [platform-swt-dev] how to replace the Composite with another one

Just dispose it and create the new one in its place.

Or, if you want to keep both composites without disposing, put them both
in a GridLayout and use 'exclude = true' to hide the first and 'exclude =
false' to show the second. This same trick can be done with a FormLayout
by setting the attachments all to 0 for the one you want to hide.

In future, please ask user questions on the swt newsgroup.

Carolyn

"Tony ZhiYuan Zhu" <Tony.Zhu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/01/2007 01:55 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] how to replace the Composite with another one

Hi, All:
Could someone help me?
    I create a composite in the shell. But now, I want to replace it with
another composite.  What should I do?
Thanks
                                      Tony