Re: [platform-swt-dev] RE: HOW to remove title bar of SWT Shell afte creation

Hi,

Well then it might be interesting how the platform team solved this e.g.
if you have a View which is visible in more than one perspective it can
not be recreated but has to reparented. The same is true if you detach a
view isn't it?

Tom