Re: [platform-swt-dev] Coloring widgets on Qt

Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know about that environment. When I worked on this a few years ago, we were building on top of Qt/E and Qtopia (I assume the eSWT at eclipse.org still does) and running either on a device (ie, Sharp Zaurus or the Mainstone) or within QVFB. What we observed was that certain themes would not "support" changing the color of widgets such as buttons whereas some themes would. Presumably the theme was superceding any color settings the application tried to make.
Sorry, but that's about all I have to offer.

    Stef

Otto <ottoptr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/02/2007 04:32 PM

Please respond to
otto@xxxxxx; Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Coloring widgets on Qt

Hi,
Kubuntu 6.06 and KDE 3.5.2