[platform-swt-dev] Table on swt

I have a question for you about swt...I created a table in a view that contains several data...
I used Connection class, Statement class,... and all standard classes for access to database.
I also named every headerColumns in static mode.
ex:  TableColumn column1 = new TableColumn(table, SWT.NONE);

        TableColumn column2 = new TableColumn(table, SWT.NONE);

But I think that is a bad method: my table has a lot of columns!!! ...and if my tableHeader changes?
There is a wizard/procedure/... that can load my table directly from db2?
Sorry for my bad english and thanks :)

Do You Yahoo!?