Da: Alex Soto <alex.soto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list. <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: Giovedì 23 novembre 2006, 16:31:01
Oggetto: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Interaction between views

There is many approaches to do that thing. I suggest use Observer Observable pattern. There is an implementation in JDK API the class is called Observer and Observable. See in javadoc, i think an example is provided, or if you want can contact with me and i would explain how to do.

El dj 23 de 11 del 2006 a les 06:10 -0800, en/na Francesca va escriure:
Hi,

I'm a new developer on swt and I just subscribe this newsgroup. This my first post!
I have a problem:

I want a perspective with 2 view: A view to login and a view to content-area.
The first view contains fields as username&password and 2 button (login and logout); the second view contains text, images, etc...for logged user.
At start time, only the login view is visible (at left on the workbench). The user type credentials and if they are ok the second view activate (at right on the workbench). When the user finish, he push the logout button in the first view and the content view deactivate.

My question is about the events notifier...How I can pass my events between view if I want loose copling?

Sorry for probably confusion and for my bad english (I'm italian) and thank's for attention.

Alex Soto Bueno

R&D Inmunohematology Department, 1217
Diagnostic Grifols S.A.
Phone #: +34-93-571-0217, E-Mail: alex.soto@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Si em veiessin caminar per sobre un riu, dirien que no sé nedar"

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.