Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on PDA

I thought the library path needed to point to a directory containing the .dll, not a class name.

Make sure you have the swt.jar that is the same version as the .dll file (i.e. the swt.jar should be version 3.235).

David

lipe! wrote:
Try to specify library path manually with argument "-D" when you start virtual machine.

ie: java -Djava.library.path=/bin my.package.MyClass