Re: [platform-swt-dev] Strange Layout Problem

Do you see this with any layout manager other than GridLayout?  Also, could you attach a small snippet which reproduces the problem.

Layout managers are conceptually very simple things which have almost nothing to do with the native OS.  If events in native-dom are effecting the layout manager, I would expect there is something wrong with your computer.  On that note, you said NT and XP, are those separate machines or duel boot?

Daniel