[platform-swt-dev] Text event flush when mouse is moving

Hi,

I'm using swt-3235 on windows XP  and I'm facing strange behavior:
When I (fast) entertext in a text widget only first part of entered character are displayed by text widget,
the rest of entered character are displayed in text widget only if I move the mouse (funny !).

On other hand, if text widget is inside a dialog box, entering tet is very very slow ... (the case in my real program)

See the snippet below, just a shell containing a Text widget.

I use same event loop as swt's snippets.

Does any body have seen this strange behavior ?

I've tried both launch configuration: Java Application and SWT Application both have same results.

Arnaud.

PS: very simple snippet: